No sound in Rawhide

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:52:59 UTC 2008

2008/5/30 "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at hi.is>:
> Antonio M wrote:
>>
>> Rhythmbox, and I run test on System/Preferences/Hardware/Sound
>>

> Try another application like audacious ( yum -y install audacious )
> And see if you get a sound from that application
>
> JB.
>

> --

I tried audacious and it plays fine: Rhythmbox is instable and crazy
destroying setup directory and crashing very often (I will file a bug
against it)

What shall I expect from System/Preferences/Hardware/Audio when I push
any test button? Should I hear any sound??? In any case no sound is
heard when I play any sound system

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag