Numbers of testers

Horst H. von Brand vonbrand at inf.utfsm.cl
Sun Nov 2 01:20:04 UTC 2008

Antonio M <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a curiosity: how many testers are in the world (and where)???

Define "tester"... I for one do run rawhide for day-to-day work (with the
idea of doing the odd check that things work, and reporting results). I (try
to) follow this list, and try bug reports that show up here.

So "tester" can mean anything from somebody who torture tests systems all
day for fun down to people who check out odd bugs they find.
Casilla 110-V, Valparaiso, Chile 2340000       Fax:  +56 32 2797513