Kernel panic with Live CD

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sun Nov 2 16:51:32 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 02, 2008 at 05:18:46PM +0100, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Timothy Murphy wrote:
>> Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>>

>> Thanks for your response.
>> I take it "bugzilla" means bugzilla.redhat.com ?
>> I ask because I see a kind of bugzilla list in the Alpha-Beta (Fedora
>> 10 Only) forum
>> at <http://forums.fedoraforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=64>.

No, that's not a bugzilla-ish thing, it's simply an attempt to keep
posts about F10 in one spot.

> One of the Fedora Forum admins will need to update that to
> Alpha-Beta-Snaps or something.

Yes, I see that I'm not able to do it, so I'll drop a note to the Admin
about it.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: What do you want?
Spike: I told you. I want to stop Angel. I want to save the world.
Buffy: Okay, you do remember that you're a vampire, right?
Spike: We like to talk big... vampires do. I'm going to destroy the
world.
That's just tough-guy talk. Strutting around with your friends over a
pint of
blood. The truth is, I _like_ this world. You've got...dog racing,
Manchester
United. And you've got people. Billions of people walking around like
Happy
Meals with legs. It's all right here. But then someone comes along
with a vision.
With a real... passion for destruction. Angel could pull it off.
Good-bye, Picadilly.
Farewell, Leicester-bloody-Square.