Kernel panic with Live CD

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sun Nov 2 17:42:02 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 02, 2008 at 11:51:32AM -0500, Scott Robbins wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 02, 2008 at 05:18:46PM +0100, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> >> at <http://forums.fedoraforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=64>.
>
> No, that's not a bugzilla-ish thing, it's simply an attempt to keep
> posts about F10 in one spot.
>

> > One of the Fedora Forum admins will need to update that to
> > Alpha-Beta-Snaps or something.
>
> Yes, I see that I'm not able to do it, so I'll drop a note to the Admin
> about it.

I should add, in case people don't know, that the forums have NO
official connection to the Fedora (or RH) projects.  They're simply,
oddly enough, a forum, that is simply for users of the distribution.

(There has been talk of making the forums part of the project, but at
present, they are a distinct entity.)

Once again, the section for alpha-beta (maybe we'll change it to
something like pre-release) is NOT a bugzilla in any way.  Some
developers browse the forums from time to time, but even if one of them
saw a particular post, it wouldn't be treated as a reported bug.

Thanks.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6