Beta, snapshots, and really prerelease software

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Nov 3 23:28:30 UTC 2008

Would it be feasible to release the beta software as jigdo files and allow
frequent generation of a media to install at current level?

I like to try a new release on multiple systems, and I bet others do too, the
install and update cycle is both time and bandwidth inefficient, but I have no
idea if this would be a major effort or is something which is available in-house
now.

I currently locally store update packages and save some bandwidth that way, but
it's not the optimal solution.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>