Is this a preview bug, or just the way it is?

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Wed Nov 5 01:52:41 UTC 2008

I selected all optional packages for most everything when installing
F10-Preview i386 from the DVD image, and it complained that there were
conflicts when it did the transaction test:

/usr/bin/spawn-fcgi and /usr/share/man/man1/spawn-fcgi.1.gz

are owned by both cherokee-0.8.1-2.fc10.i386 and by
lighttpd-fastcgi-1.4.20-1.fc10.i386

It was easy enough to hit the [Back] button and deselect lighttpd and
continue again.

Just wondering if this actually would count as a bug, or is just what
you deserve when you ask for all optional packages? :-).

If it is a bug, what category would I submit it under in bugzilla?

I didn't have this problem in the previous Beta DVD install.