new xorg 1.5.2 on updates-testing for fedora 9 fails to detect my mouse.

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Wed Nov 5 16:31:00 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-11-05 at 09:26 -0700, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 01:29:32PM +0200, Aioanei Rares wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Adrin Jalali <adrin.jalali at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >     Yes it works, I just updated new xorg 1.5.2. pushed into updates-testing,
> >     nothing more changed.
> >
> > You may want to file a bug at rpmfusion.org/livna.
>
> Why he would need/want to do that?  There is nothing in what OP has
> shown so far that he is using any packages from livna.
>
> This is, of course, a really wrong list for F9 issues but that is
> another story.

Well, I thought the same thing myself, but the think that makes me
wonder is the OP said his config was used by "livna-config-display"
which you get when you get livna's closed source drivers (I think).  So
maybe the OP has it installed and changed it from fglrx (the closed
source one) to radeon or whatever?

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302 at fedoraproject.org