new xorg 1.5.2 on updates-testing for fedora 9 fails to detect my mouse.

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Wed Nov 5 17:02:49 UTC 2008

Once upon a time, Bill Crawford <billcrawford1970 at gmail.com> said:
> On Wednesday 05 November 2008 16:26:00 Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> > Why he would need/want to do that?  There is nothing in what OP has
> > shown so far that he is using any packages from livna.
>
> Apparently you missed the line:
>
> # Xorg configuration created by livna-config-display

That configuration used the "radeon" driver.  If someone at one point
had tried fglrx and switched back, that comment will show up (but it
doesn't mean they have to ask livna for all X help in the future).

> > This is, of course, a really wrong list for F9 issues but that is
> > another story.

Isn't this list to be used for updates-testing as well?
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>