F10 compositing incredibly slow

Chris Bredesen cbredesen at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 16:44:08 UTC 2008

- Dragging a window around (Gnome/Compiz or KDE) results in the window
following the mouse cursor by about 1-2sec.  It eventually caches up

- Switching desktops in KDE looks less like fluid motion and more like a
mess of staic.  It does actually work.

- Task switcher takes so long to draw the window changes it is
completely unusable.

Thanks for looking into this!

-Chris