line 1887 is missing

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 16:38:00 UTC 2008

Dear fellow testers and selinux experts,

what is in line 1887, I have installed Fedora 10 Preview and I when I try to install a package, I get the following message:

Running rpm_check_debug
Running Transaction Test
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts:  line 1887 is missing fields, skipping
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts:  line 1887 is missing fields, skipping
Finished Transaction Test
Transaction Test Succeeded
Running Transaction
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts:  line 1887 is missing fields, skipping
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts:  line 1887 is missing fields, skipping

Smolt profile is here:

http://www.smolts.org/client/show/pub_52cf9c16-aa07-4697-8df6-7b47eb9855f4 (public)

TIA,

Antonio