line 1887 is missing

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 19:20:20 UTC 2008

--- On Sun, 11/9/08, Tom London <selinux at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Tom London <selinux at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: line 1887 is missing
> To: olivares14031 at yahoo.com
> Date: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 9:33 AM
> On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Antonio Olivares
> <olivares14031 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Dear fellow testers and selinux experts,
> >
> > what is in line 1887, I have installed Fedora 10
> Preview and I when I try to install a package, I get the
> following message:
> >
> > Running rpm_check_debug
> > Running Transaction Test
> > /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts:
> line 1887 is missing fields, skipping
> > /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts:
> line 1887 is missing fields, skipping
> > Finished Transaction Test
> > Transaction Test Succeeded
> > Running Transaction
> > /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts:
> line 1887 is missing fields, skipping
> > /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts:
> line 1887 is missing fields, skipping
> >

> > Smolt profile is here:
> >

> http://www.smolts.org/client/show/pub_52cf9c16-aa07-4697-8df6-7b47eb9855f4
> (public)
> >
> > TIA,
> >
> > Antonio
> >
> Would be helpful if you posted with the request for help:
>
> An example package you were trying to install,
> The version of selinux policy files you have installed
> (e.g., output
> of "rpm -qa selinux\*"
> Any local selinux policy modifications you have made (e.g.,
> via
> semanage, semodule)
> Any non-Fedora packages you have installed
>
> Otherwise, unless this is a "general problem"
> that everyone is
> experiencing, it is very difficult to respond.
>
> This is not happening to me on a Rawhide updated system.
>
> tom
> --
> Tom London

Tom,

I am also running 4 other machines with rawhide fully updated :), however I installed to another machine Fedora 10 Preview and I encountered this, however, hard drive seems to be dying.  I see errors like below

ata2.0 BDMA, stat 0x4 cmd c8/00:08:54:ef:56/00:00:00:00:00 ea tag 0 dma 4096
ata2.0 BDMA, stat 0x4 res c8/00:08:54:ef:56/00:00:00:00:00 ea tag 0 dma 4096
Emask 0x9 (media error)
ata 2.0:status{DRDY ERR}

I will need to look for a spare hard drive for this machine.  Till next time.

Thanks for trying to help  :)

Regards,

Antonio