Problem setting up wired networking

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 03:30:25 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 7:37 PM, shmuel siegel
<fedora at shmuelhome.mine.nu> wrote:
> Jesse Keating wrote:
>>  NetworkManager service starts well before the desktop
>> login, and will bring up any "system" configured connections.
>
> I seemed to have missed some documentation. Is there a way to attach to my
> WPA encrypted wireless without logging in first?

ding-ding-ding. Yep, file that under
just-becuase-Windows-does-this-does-not-mean-we-have-to!
Forget that remote ssh access you thought you'd have to the laptop at
home with the latest changes you brilliantly coded at home last night.

jerry

--
There's plenty of youth in America - it's time we find the "fountain of smart".