Problem setting up wired networking

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 05:31:55 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 22:28 -0600, Jerry Amundson wrote:
> I propose that this 82 message thread covers those items.
> Yet, the insiders are telling everyone else that all is right in nm world.
>
> Whatever. For the record, I see the potential,  and it's good, but
> thus far this thread is the voice of the masses falling of deaf ears,
> and that's bad.

Can you give me actual examples of where I said everything was all
right?  Can you give me examples where the valid complaints of the users
are falling on my deaf ears?  Can you give me examples of where I'm not
being helpful to those trying to use NetworkManager, or providing
information to those who have stopped using it due to past experiences?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!