Problem setting up wired networking

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Nov 15 10:50:23 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 09:40:03AM +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Friday 14 November 2008 22:13:26 Scott Robbins wrote:

<snip re which Howto>

> > If you meant neither, then, I've just acted like Ben Stiller in
> > Zoolander, standing up to take the award that wasn't his, in which case,
> >
> And if we mean both?  Seriously, thank you to both of you.

In that case, I'm sure I speak for Mike as well when I say that trite
though it sounds, it's reading such things that make the effort of
writing and maintaining such pages worthwhile.  Thank you and we're glad
you've found them useful.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Angel: Acathla turned to stone, as demons sometimes do, and
was buried
where neither man nor demon would want to look...unless, of course,
they're
putting up low-rent housing.