f10 groupinstall KDE

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 18 15:19:23 UTC 2008

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008, Adam Pribyl wrote:

>>> You should be able to install by localized name. However, I bet what yum
>>> is getting and what you're inputting are not matching up.
>>>

>> Interesting. Copy and paste is not good enought?
>
> You are right, this seems to work on the other installation of F10 (maybe I
> really had a typo in group name...).

On the preview release live cd. I logged in as the user selecting czech

my lang was: cs_CZ.UTF8

I ran yum grouplist.

I cut and pasted the string for the KDE group into su -c "yum groupinstall
...."

and it worked correctly.

Can you show me exactly what you cut and pasted?

or even better a screenshot of the whole thing?

-sv