Here again with bugs on Window shared folders.

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski D.Mierzejewski at icm.edu.pl
Thu Nov 20 12:29:16 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 12:56:51PM +0100, Antonio M wrote:
> Surprise!!!! we are not far from official release and again if I want
> to surf an shared folder on a Windows machine,

Surfing is usually done on water using surfing boards.
I'm not sure how you can surf a folder... ;)

> I see the shared
> folders and again I get the message that I cannot mount shared
> directory!!!!

But seriously, we are too close to a release to make non-critical
changes now. The fix (if any) will come as an update later. Have
you filed a bug report in bugzilla?

Regards,
R.

--
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann*at*icm.edu.pl>  |  LAN  Staff
Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling