Root Privelages

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 17:44:57 UTC 2008

Answer to POC

Running su and getting a root shell does not give you root in the GUI.

This, the ability to mark files for deletion, copy, or changing of properties becomes a tedious chore in command line mode.

Without GUI for root, I am afraid I will revert from F10 back to F9. It is for that same reason that I do not standardize on the other linux distribution that begins with U