Yum and Yumex

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 14:32:22 UTC 2008

Hi Seth

My experience has been with the F10Beta, which I presume is the F10 of today.

What happened is that for some anaconda entries I check marked and right clicked on some options (that does a select all), because it was easier then choosing entries one by one. Then I wanted to use yumex to remove the very few that I did not want. Bible studies ws a good example.

Just add a few modules (bible study programs) and then do a yumex to select them for deletion.

And when it starts, go take a coffee.  My Linux activities are relegated to after work or weekends, so the log file, if there is one, will be sent at that time.