F10 Beta testing resaults :)

greg spowd at bigpond.com
Wed Oct 1 09:03:53 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 08:34 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> Instead of being forcing new IM down the end users throat,
> let the users come to the IM client..
>
> When the IM has something better to offer they will switch...

im all for Pidgin still, dont get me wrong, its like this though , some
of us Like PackageKit,, some dont so they just remove it, simple,, an
your Not being Forced to use Empathy, its like saying Microsoft is
Forcing you to use Windows Live Messenger, there Not, if its Empathy is
Made Default in fedora10, my first thing will be is to remove it an
install Pidgin, .its like Mono to, some hate Mono, some dont mind it,,
its like Beagle, some like it an some remove it, but to say " there
forcing Empathy down our throats is Missleading to say the least.
--
Regards Greg

http://www.fedoraforum.org/?