login error

Günther Fischer guenther.fischer at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri Oct 3 15:23:48 UTC 2008

Hey Ray,
you are right but the magic is:
   * I've done an upgrade with correct keyboad setting.
   * In console mode the keyboard is ok
   * after login (my account or after changing passwd - the keyboard is ok

Only in the login input field I have the bad setting. Do you know the config
file to set this?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards
Günther Fischer