MobaLiveCD - Qemu on Windows

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 16:17:48 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 6:40 AM, drago01 <drago01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Rahul Sundaram
> <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> http://mobalivecd.mobatek.net/en/
>>
>> Essentially this seems to be application that enables you to use Qemu on
>> Windows to boot up live cd's. I have no access to Windows systems and have
>> not tested it but if you do, let me know how well it works.
>>
>> Rahul
>
> qemu has always been available for windows...

Without booting up an actual windows machine just to test it, this
definitely looks much easier to a new user though.  You can't discount
that sort of influence ease of use would have.

Too bad it's freeware and not open source.  (Rahul, getting this open
source might be an interesting project, for another mailing list,
perhaps :) .)

-Yaakov