GNOME woes on the XO / A modest proposal

Steven Salevan ssalevan at redhat.com
Mon Oct 13 16:09:50 UTC 2008

I have not, but from what I've read from other XO testers, it's
considerably faster, hence the opinion-gathering e-mail that I sent.
I'm going to load it up tonight to see for myself, but both conventional
and practical wisdom dictate that it'd be eminently speedier and more
functional than GNOME in its current state.
-Steve Salevan
ssalevan at redhat.com