International XO shipments

Ian Main imain at redhat.com
Fri Oct 24 02:45:39 UTC 2008

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:33:15 +0300
Alexander Todorov <atodorov at redhat.com> wrote:

> Good morning,
> I believe at least few people outside US haven't heard back on their XOs. There
> was someone who posted on the list last week or so as well and I didn't see a
> follow up. What's happening with XOs for outside US (I'm in Europe)? Are we
> going to get them before the test schedule is over?

I just got mine in here in Canada.  I'll locate a card ASAP and try to get in on the
testing.

Is it still useful to test Sugar?  I see an official release has been made
since..  I do have a 5 and 7 year old whom I could watch and provide some useability
feedback and perhaps bugs etc..  They are definitely attracted to it :).

	Ian