F10 beta KDE LiveCD

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 1 10:38:54 UTC 2008

I regret to report that this is an abysmal failure on my Acer Travelmate
laptop.

The display booted and looked fine.  Hovering over the widget for battery
status/cpu frequency popped up a display.  A right-click on the panel brought
nothing.  A click on the F menu brought nothing.  I moved back to the widget
that had first worked, and at that point the mouse pointer froze.
Ctrl-alt-backspace does nothing, so I suspect that the keyboard is not being
read either.

Hardware
Pentium M730 cpu
ATi Mobility Radeon X600