Fedora 10 on the XO

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Fri Oct 3 19:32:13 UTC 2008

Greetings folks,

As you may have read on http://planet.fedoraproject.org ([1] [2]),
several folks are working to make Fedora 10 running on XO hardware "just
work".  In order to help, I'm pulling together a test plan aimed
guiding/organizing XO testers towards validating the unique environment
offered by the XO.

The test plan does not try to test every application offered in
Fedora ... only those provided on the Fedora Live ISO image.  Of those,
the highest priority will be areas that target XO hardware.

The test plan is very much in DRAFT (v0.0.1) mode, but there's no better
time to solicit feedback.  My intent is that the document will
eventually answer most/all questions surrounding the test effort.  Until
then, if something is unclear/incorrect please don't hesitate to shout.

If you have experience with laptop testing or own an XO, I'm anxious for
your input.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestPlans/Fedora10_On_XO

Many thanks!
James