Received your XO? Let us know!

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 21:19:22 UTC 2008

Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:

> Hi folks.
>
> As the XO units start to hit the ground, I'd appreciate it if you can
> respond to this thread with an ack that you've received your XO and a
> brief intro of yourself.  We'll all be working together quite a bit, so
> let's all get to know each other.
>
> A reminder on getting started: see...
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestPlans/Fedora10_On_XO

XO came in this afternoon. I have requested a developer key, and will be
  heading out to get the media tonite. Tonite I will go through the
upgrade and the other steps.

Also.. the rubberized keyboard which I got is slightly ripped. Anyone
know of a good glue to use to secure the key before it comes off? It is
the / key, so I am pretty sure I will use it during testing :)

-- bk