Received your XO? Let us know!

Eric Sandeen sandeen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 8 01:46:27 UTC 2008

Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
> Hi folks.
>
> As the XO units start to hit the ground, I'd appreciate it if you can
> respond to this thread with an ack that you've received your XO and a
> brief intro of yourself.  We'll all be working together quite a bit, so
> let's all get to know each other.
>
> A reminder on getting started: see...
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestPlans/Fedora10_On_XO
>
> --g

ACK - just got it tonight.

As for the intro, I work at Red Hat on filesystems (looks like I should
study up on jffs2, maybe), and occasionally dabble in other things as
well - I also have a couple kids who are very excited to play with the
XO once I'm done with the testing (That's a laptop?  and we can use it?
 COOL!)  :)

-Eric