Received your XO? Let us know!

Blake St. Claire blakestclaire at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:12:12 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi folks.
>
> As the XO units start to hit the ground, I'd appreciate it if you can
> respond to this thread with an ack that you've received your XO and a brief
> intro of yourself.  We'll all be working together quite a bit, so let's all
> get to know each other.

Mine came today. Stopped on the way home to buy the SD card -- of
three different stores I could only find 4G Extreme III SD(HC)s, so
that's what I have. I hope my universal reader is good enough for
it---

I've been a Unix developer for 20 years or so, mostly userland stuff,
but some kernel. I've been using Linux for about 15 years or so,
eleven as one flavor of *nix among the many I was using, and the last
four pretty much  exclusively for my day job.

/Blake