All these XO threads

Keith Roberts keith at karsites.net
Thu Oct 9 17:06:02 UTC 2008

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008, Adrin Jalali wrote:

> To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases
>     <fedora-test-list at redhat.com>
> From: Adrin Jalali <adrin.jalali at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: All these XO threads
>
> On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 5:32 PM, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski
> <D.Mierzejewski at icm.edu.pl> wrote:
>> Hi.
>> I'm beginning to find all the recent XO-related threads a bit annoying.
>> Could they be moved to fedora-olpc-list where they belong (and which
>> is very low-traffic)?
>>
>> If I'm the only one to find them annoying, feel free to ignore me.
>>
>> Regards,
>> R.
>>
> Agree +1
>
> --

me too :)

Keith Roberts

Websites:
http://www.php-debuggers.net
http://www.karsites.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

The mind of the prudent is ever getting knowledge, and the
eear of the wise is ever seeking, inquiring for and craving
knowledge. Pr. 18:15 Amp

Where will you spend Eternity?
http://www.fellowshiptractleague.org/tracts/images/PDF/tract_130.pdf

TMDA [http://tmda.net]