Received your XO? Let us know!

Guy Streeter streeter at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 21:45:13 UTC 2008

dave yates wrote:
> boot sd:\olpc-sd.fth

Nope.
But with the hint that sd: was the device name, I found \boot\olpc.fth
Was this in the docs somewhere I missed? Seems like a fairly significant
step to leave out.

I'm using my existing XO, which I got through last year's G1G1 program.
I've successfully booted to the desktop (well, it's still thinking about
putting anything *on* the desktop, but the desktop is there :)

Introduction
I've worked for Red Hat for over 6 years, used Fedora pretty much since
its beginning, used UNIX off and on for many years before that. I have a
background in software development for microprocessor systems and kernel.

--Guy