new kernel 2.6.27-1.fc10 does not boot

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 12:54:27 UTC 2008

Dear fellow testers,

new kernel does not boot on ext4dev machine, should I file a bug, when I boot up I get:

Creating root device.
Mounting root filesystems.
mount: error mounting /dev/root on /sysroot as ext4dev:  No such device
Setting up other filesystems.
setuproot: moving /dev/ failed:  No such file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /proc:  No such file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /sys:  No such file or directory
Mount failed for selinuxfs on /selinux:  No such file or directory
Switching to new root and runing init.
switchroot: mount failed: No such file or directory
Booting has failed.

Thanks for advice/suggestions

Regards,

Antonio