F10 No Shutdown in Gnome?

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 14:44:03 UTC 2008

2008/10/12 Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com>:
> On Sun, 2008-10-12 at 09:19 +0200, Antonio M wrote:
>
>> furthermore my italian keyboard is recognized as an USA keyboard.
>> This is another cyclyc recurring bug!!!! I doubt that also rawhide
>> should be so cyclic in bugs....
>
> What version of gnome-settings-daemon do you have ?
> Are you selecting a keyboard layout on the login screen, or do you leave
> the login screen as US, and rely on your session settings to switch to
> IT ?
>

> --

gnome-settings-daemon-2.24.0-5.fc10.i386

Something happened during yesterday's updates as I worked for a long
time with no issue about language (i.e. in italian) : this morning
while typing a document I realized that my keyboard was USA and as
user I added the italian keyboard and switched to that.
As a different user, I choose It at login screen.
Now I have to reboot to see if everything is o.k.: I will report later

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag