Gnome crashing all the time :(

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 10:49:56 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm having a lot of trouble with Fedora 10 beta on one machine of my
three test machines, so somehow this bug seams to be isolated only on
this one.

I can't find out what seams to be the issue...

Everytime I login the first time Gnome starts to load but after a few
seconds it crashes and I get back to GDM screen.
Second time I login Gnome doesn't crash right away but it crashes
after some random time :(

Can somebody please look at my .xsession-errors and suggest what could
be the issue.

Here are the two .xsession-errors :
http://fpaste.org/paste/7492
http://fpaste.org/paste/7496