First steps of the transition from Livna to RPM Fusion begins now for livna-devel users!

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Tue Oct 14 16:19:47 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 17:53 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> As you'll likely have heard by now: RPM Fusion ( http://rpmfusion.org ),
> the merger of Dribble, Freshrpms and Livna gets closer to its official
> release/start. Most of the packages from Livna have been imported and
> build for RPM Fusion already, hence we now begin to slowly move users
> from Livna over to RPM Fusion by activating the RPM Fusion free and
> nonfree rawhide repos for users of livna's devel branch *now*.

Why the repo, updates.repo and updates-testing.repo, and rawhide-repo?
I guess what I am asking, is why not just the repo itself (which would
have all the updates as well), testing I guess for the updates are
official, and then the devel/rawhide repo?

Your kind of gonna do same thing as Fedora, such as a base, then
updates, testing, and a rawhide version?

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302 at fedoraproject.org