Rpmfusion

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 05:04:34 UTC 2008

2008/10/15 KH KH <kwizart at gmail.com>:
> 2008/10/15 Antonio M <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com>:
>> I have switched from livna to Rpmfusion.
>> Sound with VLC is poor after upgrading (I guess connected to ffmpeg)
>> How can I report any bug???
> http://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org
> But you will need to be more verbose and not to try to answear
> question before asking
> (like you have just done assuming it was a ffmpeg/vlc interaction
> without saying which hardware/ which sound server/which kernel).
>>

>> --
>> Antonio Montagnani
>> Skype : antoniomontag
>>
>> --

it is why I asked the place to report a bug, otherwise this list might
become a bug list for Rpmfusion.
Anyway, for better understanding, yesterday night I switched from
Livna to Rpmfusion and all available updates were done on two systems,
one laptop running Intel ICh8 chip and the desktop running ICH5 ..

Before upgrading VLC was great, after I noticed that sound was
degraded...but I have to dig, as I rebooted the laptop it seems
o.k....I have no time now to start the desktop as I have to go to the
office now, I will report in ten hours....in any case the question is
about the bug place for Rpmfusion.

Great job

--
Antonio Montagnani