PackageKit hangs

Christopher D. Stover quantumburnz at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 13:41:44 UTC 2008

Hi Leslie,
By 'disable a package at a time,' I'm assuming you mean disable repo[s]?  If this is what you mean, then yes, if I disable the ones that aren't working, the problem goes away.  It's just kind of annoying to accidentally click a repo, like the RPM Fusion test, have it not work and hang up my PackageKit. Thanks for your response.

Chris