Testing Fedora 10 Snapshot 2 - Xfce Spin

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 04:01:15 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can find both the x86 and x86_64 torrents at
>
> http://spins.fedoraproject.org/
>
> If you can, do download, test it and send your feedback. I am specifically
> looking for any Xfce specific issues (which can be reported to
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com) as well as comments on default choice of
> applications.

Feedback on the latter could be simplified:
First, include a link to the wiki page[1] in a post such as this.
Second, in the above wiki page, include the current packages, probably
in the section titled "Current Packages"... :-)

Seriously though, I'll take a peak if time permits. As I maintain xfce
desktops for 30+ users on centos4, I have an interest in where it goes
from here! Plus I wouldn't want my f8-xfce spin cd to get lonely...

jerry

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Xfce
--
There's plenty of youth in America - it's time we find the "fountain of smart".