Received your XO? Let us know!

Jeffrey Atkinson Jeffrey.Atkinson at students.olin.edu
Mon Oct 20 03:06:10 UTC 2008

Hello XO Testers,
I'm Jeffrey Atkinson, a student at Olin College, and a member of the networking subgroup along with the other Olin students (as we have 5+ XOs to test, we should be able to try mesh setup...)
I got my devkey recently and have had trouble with writing the Snap 1 live image to the 4gig sd card. Fedora complained the card wasn't partitioned (as I was writing to sdb1) and I repartitioned it, which seemed to work, but the image was not readable off the card. My XO didn't boot off of it automatically or using boot /media/disk.
What is the live image file system? Does it matter -- is it compatible with the sd card?
Thanks, looking forward to getting into testing,
--Jeffrey