VirtualBox and Fedora 10 - crashing all the time!?!

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 10:18:04 UTC 2008

Hi,
my company switched to new Exchange 2007 and unfortunately
evolution-exchange plugin doesn't support it so I was "forced" to
start using Windows again (after using only Fedora on my work for past
4 years).

I installed Windows XP under VirutalBox but I have issues all the
time. The virtual machine works ok for some time and then just stops
and in VirtualBox I get status "suspended". I had this under Fedora
Core 6 and also now in Fedora 10 beta.

Does anybody have some experience running windows under VirtualBox?
How is windows behaving for you?

Thank you in advance,
Valent.

--