XO: Snap2, i686 LIve

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Oct 20 21:56:18 UTC 2008

Bryan Kearney wrote:
> I downloaded the i686 Live image this morning (Mon, 20 october).. and
> the latest ./livecd-iso-to-disk.sh script from Jeremy's fedora page. I
> built the card with the command line below.
>
> ./livecd-iso-to-disk.sh --noverify --reset-mbr --xo --overlay-size-mb
> 512 --swap-size-mb 512 Fedora-10-Snap2-i686-Live/F10-Snap2-i686-Live.iso
> /dev/sdb1

Nice. Now where does one find a working "latest" version of the script?  I
looked in what I thought was the obvious place, see that attachment, nothing found.

The one on the Snap2 CD says the partition isn't bootable, fdisk thinks it is.
See attached. Partition is Linux type, bootable, ext2 f/s installed. Note that I
tried it with vfat first, that doesn't work either.

> The blue plymouth bar seems quicker, but I can not get a login screen.
> Are other folks having issues?

Other than not being able to write to a stick? ;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>