Unsure if bug.

Christopher D. Stover quantumburnz at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 13:49:56 UTC 2008

Hi Frank.  I'm a little confused by your problem.  The error you're getting
now means: "This error message will occur if the Stage 2 or Stage 1.5 is
being read from a hard disk, and the attempt to determine the size and
geometry of the hard disk fails."  What do you mean by it "Will attempt to
boot"?  Do you have an IDE hard drive you're using separate from your two
SATA drives?  I'm guessing this is less of a bug and more a configuration
problem with your HDs/BIOS/GRUB.

Chris