Sound and F10 release

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:32:09 UTC 2008

2008/10/21 Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>:
> Antonio M wrote:
>
>> I wonder whether for the official release of F10 I will get a decent
>> sound system on my boxes....pulseaudio seems a problem, not an asset.
>
> How is this comment relevant or constructive to a *testing* list?
>
> That said, for me it's not pa, it seems to be the underlying drivers at
> issue, ie, PA is an easy target to blame for any/all audio issues.
>
> -- Rex
>

> --

did you read mentioned bug??? anyway, as a tester I am not due to know
what component is to blame.
A tester reports bugs, developer repair bugs.
And before pulseaudio introduction sound system worked: this is the
point of view of a final user, that doesn't mind what is the component
(not to mention drivers) making troubles. And I repeat, final release
is not far.

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag