Actually using Fedora on your XO

Benjamin Reed ranger at opennms.org
Thu Oct 23 15:24:58 UTC 2008

Josh Bressers wrote:
> ----- "Josh Bressers" <bressers at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> So now that it seems we can all install and mostly boot the XO iwth
>> Fedora 10, can anyone else actually use anything?
>>

> So I shall interpret the silence as a combination of don't care and go away.

I've been busy getting another OpenNMS release out the door, so haven't
had a chance to really dig into it enough to have a good answer for you.  :)

Personally, snap2 for me was unusable, although I got one response that
implies I should try a smaller swap partition, which I'm going to give a
shot tonight if I can.

Also, has anyone put packages together to be able to integrate the
compcache stuff nicely without having to put together an F10 build box
to package it up myself?  It sounds like that might be a nice solution
to some of these issues.

--
Benjamin Reed
The OpenNMS Group