Received your XO? Let us know!

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Fri Oct 24 07:10:28 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 12:39:39PM -0400, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:

> As the XO units start to hit the ground, I'd appreciate it if you can
> respond to this thread with an ack that you've received your XO and a
> brief intro of yourself.  We'll all be working together quite a bit, so
> let's all get to know each other.

I got the unit, I have it upgraded to 767, currently waiting for my
developer's key and getting the Fedora image to the SD card.

I work at Red Hat on systems management (RHN Satellite and Spacewalk).
I've been Linux user since 1993 or so, with Fedora being my main
distribution for the whole Fedora existence. My IRC nick is adelton.

--
Jan Pazdziora
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat