rawhide report: 20080920 changes

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Sep 20 14:27:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 10:24 +0000, Rawhide Report wrote:
> New package anaconda-yum-plugins
>         Installation-related yum plugins
> Updated Packages:
>
> anaconda-11.4.1.37-1

I think something is missing here. I updated mono yesterday, pyOpenSSL
was updated, mx was updated and probably a pile of others from other
contributors, but they seem to have vanished. I know OOo3.0-0.7 was on
koji the other day, but that has failed to materialise.

Is something going wrong?

TTFN

Paul