Rawhide keyboard is crazy

Karsten Hopp karsten at redhat.com
Fri Sep 5 09:59:34 UTC 2008

Rahul Sundaram schrieb:
> Antonio M wrote:
>

>> I went through my mail archive and found that I had similar problems
>> in February 08 during F9rawhide testing....exactly the same problems.
>> By cyclic we mean that bugs are returning?????  a big smile...
>
> In short, yes and it is not particularly surprising in the development
> tree:
>
> * Someone enables a experimental feature and gets feedback and disables
> it for the time being since it is too broken.
>
> * Time passes, development progresses and the feature is considered more
> stable and gets enabled again.
>
> Rahul

evdev is an approved feature for F10, see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/EvdevInputDriver
Please file/reopen a bugzilla for this so that we can track this and maybe revert to the previous
behaviour if this cannot be fixed in time for F10

   Karsten

--
For humans, honesty is a matter of degree.  Engineers are always honest in
matters of technology and human relationships.  That's why it's a good idea