Is there an estimated date for the return of Fedora 9 updates?

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Sat Sep 6 11:16:28 UTC 2008

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008, Leslie Satenstein wrote:

> If feels like it is close to a month since the SSH security breech, and
> still no F9.  I am having withdraw symptoms; my hands shake; Please tell
> me when I can expect my fix.

See
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-infrastructure-list/2008-September/msg00029.html
for an update. Basically the mirrors are starting to be populated, but
there is a delay due to problems with PackageKit. You can get the openssh
update if you are prepared to do a bit of manual intervention.

 	Michael Young