[rawhide] system-config-samba erroring out

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 20:03:54 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-07 at 14:02 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

> I don't understand the steps you're suggesting. Keep in mind that on
> this test machine I simply want to run system-config-samba to check
> the status of bug #207887. On this test machine, I have no interest in
> printers.

I brought that up because of this:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2008-September/msg00098.html

As though you were trying a printer.
At the moment system-config-samba seems to be borked.
Appears to looking for a "b" rather than a "s" argument.

But unfortunately ##207887 doesn't give version or timestamps.
So it will be very hard to use\do anything  with the bug.

Frank