Need help testing updates transition for 8 and 9

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 13:02:58 UTC 2008

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 10:29:33 -0700 Jesse Keating wrote:

> In particular we're looking for users of PackageKit on Fedora 9 to test

> this, as our yum and pirut results have been pretty rock solid.

F9 x86_64 on a Dell laptop M1330: successfully updated

Initial update of 5 packages with System -> Administration -> Update System.
Then again with success, but manually with System -> Administration ->
Update System, because after 1,5 hours no automatic messages appeared
Second step updated:
24 security updates
24 bug fix updates
33 enhancement updates