Login as root is impossible

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Thu Sep 11 10:56:12 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:41:47AM +0000, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Scott Robbins <scottro <at> nyc.rr.com> writes:
> > though Rahul and other have done the KDE spins
>
> Actually, Rahul Sundaram does the XFCE spin, Sebastian Vahl does the KDE spin.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

Oops, I'm losing track.  Apologies to both Rahul and Sebastian.

Thanks much for the correction.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Miss Calendar: Okay, so this Master guy tried to open the
Hellmouth, but he got stuck in it.  And now, all the signs are reading
that he's going to get out, which opens the Hellmouth, which brings
the demons which ends the world.
Giles: Yes. That about sums it up, yes.
Miss Calendar: The part that gets me, though, is where Buffy is the
Vampire Slayer. She's so little.